Monday, March 10, 2008

The day after MCPA




as always, monday is my extended sunday since i have no class to day so i decided to wake up a little bit late ( dont ask me what time ). start off my day with s nice lunch with deena at cyberia. then off to my room to do some audio design editing, man im really2 tired :P i have recieved some picture from yanniz and M.D who took my picture yesterday at MCPA Hall well... here it is

Sugarbum!

The guys from lyana booth . Sorry i don't know your name but thx for promoting our demo!


That was me during the gig

then the moment we've been waiting for.. the video form afif. its was unbelievable!! hahah.. cant believe it. it was a blast! thx affif again. ( ill upload the video as soon as i can). now i got to get back to my assigment.. huhuh... more pics and video will be uploaded soon ;)









1 comment:

lyanafnd said...

sugarbum bam boom!
next show next show!
i tunggu.=p