Friday, June 20, 2008

Somebody asked me to do this

Now, tagged by Shea
1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Myself

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
A steering lock for my kancil

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Swiss? Ngeheheheh

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
Sooner.. c'mon!! heheh

5) Are you in love?
technically yes but i guess i just need to be patient

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Restoran Nelayan @ Titiwangsa

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Books? i dont read book... should change it to magazine :P

8) What is your full name?
what is this? :P

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
isk... but if u insist, i would say my mom come first

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
someone that can change the wold with only a phone call?

11) Christina or Britney?
not even one, hate both.. miahahah

12) Do you do your own laundry?
yeah

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
old trafford!

14) Hugs or kisses?
both will be nicer :P

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
shea
1)she's got style
2)she know how to swim and i dont
3)a good fren who you can exchange personal ideas :P
4)scorer in uni
5)she just being herself

16)8 things I am passionate about:
*not in any particular order*
1)football
2)health
3)gym
4)my band
5)Y
6)arctic monkeys
7)my phone
8)my hair

17)8 things I say too often:
*not in any particular order*
1)kot
2)mmg tak aaa
3)apehal
4)c'mon
5)agak aaaa
6)hmmmmmmmm
7)huhuuhh
8)ogeys

18)8 books I've read recently:
*not in any particular order*
-not into book so cantreally remember-

19)8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
*not in any particular order*
1)505- arctic monkeys
2)standing next to me - the last shadow puppets
3)zahir tak terucap - nash
4)all i want - sugarbum
5)rasputin - boney M
6)hazard - richard marx
7)kau ilhamku - man bai
8)istimewa - inuendo

20)8 things I learned last year:
2007 ar. lemme check my diary.
*not in any particular order*
1)if they say yes today doesnt mean they will say yes for tomorrow
2)you cant stop what u cant see
3)if you wanna do something just do it
4)love you body as much as you love your girlfriend
5)money cant buy everything
6)friends are forever
7)style is temporary but class is permanent
8)move along when its time to go

dont feel like tagging anyone yet!!

No comments: